St. Patrick’s Day is a day for all things green and Irish. Try these fun, green, and (maybe not so) Irish cocktails for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
Lucky Leprechaun Cocktail
from Entertain With Mark Addison
- 1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz Mailbu Rum
- 6 oz Pineapple Juive
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a glass or shaker with ice
- Pour over ice in a hurricane glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge
From Drink of the Week
If you’re looking for something a little different for St. Patrick’s Day, this green sangria is a nice change of pace.
- 1 bottle pinot grigio
- 1 ½ oz Midori melon liqueur
- ½ green apple, cored and sliced
- ½ lime, sliced
- ¼ English cucumber, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Club soda to taste
Combine all ingredients except club soda in a pitcher and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of eight hours. For individual servings, spoon some of the fruit into a wine glass before pouring and then top off with a splash of club soda, diet lemon-lime soda or diet ginger ale to taste.
Herradura Green Agave Cocktail
From She Knows Food & Recipes
- 1 1/2 oz. Herradura Silver tequila
- 3/4 oz. melon liqueur
- Add tequila, melon liqueur and a squeeze of lime into a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with shamrock carved lime and serve.